Beach Trek from Kumta to Gokarna

I had been to (Full Moon) Beach trek with my BASC friends on a weekend. We all had great time there with loads of fun, cooking, campfire, full moon beach walk, exploring the unknown trail, boat ride, evening bath at sea and finally the festival at Gokarna temple. I wish if every weekend were to be like this. There were first timers and experienced trekkers, but this was a totally different experience - all in the sea shore including dinner, campfire and over night stay. We covered Kumta Beach, vanamali beach, Mangodlu beach, Holanagadde beach, Sangam beach, Barka beach, Tadadi port, Aganashini river bank, Paradise beach, Halfmoon beach, Om beach, Kudle beach, Gokarna beach and Gokarna Temple. Let me not write more instead check out all my video and photos and enjoy. Also, don't forget to share it with your friends and to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get the latest updates.

Camera & Lens: Nikon D600, Nikon 50 mm 1.4 d, Nikon 14-24 mm + Tripod.
Location: Sagar, Kumta to Gokarna, North-West Karnataka, India.

Check out these videos (There are 15 videos in the playlist).

And our photos:

2 comments: